The term “hoverboard” itself is pretty new for some people and trying to find the Best Bluetooth Hoverboard can be very difficult. These are newer types of hoverboards which can play music from your smartphone with the help of Bluetooth technology. These are similar to normal hoverboards, but also consist of dual speakers and a Bluetooth receiver module. Once the hoverboard is activated, the bluetooth module gets powered on automatically. Once the board is paired to the smartphone, the signal can be discovered. These boards are supposed to work with any type of phone which can support streaming of music through Bluetooth technology.
How Can Music Be Streamed to Bluetooth Hoverboards?
In order to pair your bluetooth hoverboard with your phone, you need to go to Settings > Bluetooth in your mobile phone. Under the category “Devices”, you have to choose the option ‘hoverboard’.
Not all hoverboards display the name “Bluetooth”. It can change from one brand to another, with some brands calling it by names such as “JKLK” or a similar peculiar name. Anyway, once you successfully pair your phone to your board, the hoverboard will sound a beep notification. Once this is done, you can open the music player on your smartphone and then begin to play the songs of your choice. The phone helps control the volume.
While some individuals are likely to refer to any 8-inch wheeled board as a Bluetooth hoverboard, as they were the sole hoverboard consisting of Bluetooth speakers at one time, this is not the case anymore. While buying a Bluetooth hoverboard, you should choose one with a wheel-size that fits your requirements.
What is the Best Bluetooth Hoverboard in our view?
While you are looking for the best hoverboard with bluetooth technology that fits your requirements, the wheel size is the primary factor you need to consider. These days, you can get hoverboards with different wheel sizes, 6.5 inch, 8 inch and even 10 inch ones.
The Glyro Self Balancing Scooter Turbo w/Bluetooth Speakers, Black by Jetson Electric
This is one of the best bluetooth hoverboard models out there in our opinion. Read the full review to know all about it.
- The board consists of a sophisticated turbo boost engine which offers a lot of power, and is fun to go on. Users can get a maximum speed of 13 miles per hour.
- In order to ensure self-balancing, it makes use of gyroscope sensors. These sensors help the device to move safely in all directions.
- The board consists of dual Bluetooth speakers with a lot of power to produce immersive sound quality.
- It is powered by a Lithium Ion battery pack from Samsung which is rechargeable with a UL certified charger included with the unit.
- The board is offered with a remote control, which gives more advantage to its users.
- It is perfect for users aged over 13 year, and its handling can easily be learned.
- The board is offered with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This electric scooter has been praised by users for the ease with which it connects to Bluetooth-enabled phones. It can lean ahead and back, go to the front, decelerate and accelerate in a smooth way.
- This lightweight board measures just 33 pounds, which makes it easily portable. Users have appreciated the fact that the light in weight board does not put their hands under duress when they need to carry it by hand once the battery charge is depleted.
- It comes with a pristine white theme which makes it amazing in appearance.
- This is a long-lasting board and the durability makes it ideal for taking care of errands and for commuting purposes.
- The low-key and compact design of this board makes it easily mountable and convenient to ride on, in contrast with similar models from other brands.
- This is a waterproof board which does not get spoiled in the rain. As this scooter is waterproof and long-lasting in form, it can be used in any climate – whether in the summer, winter or monsoons.
- With wheels of larger size, it can cover a longer distance. On a single charge, it can go up to 13 miles and at an optimal speed of 13 mph. Although the charger looks cheap from some angles, it does its job well.
- It is convenient to learn. Most users have reported that they could master it in just 4 – 5 minutes. It truly is one of the best bluetooth hoverboard models for beginners in our view.
- Some users have reported that the instruction manual provided along with the board is not clear, and consists of some grammatical errors. But most consumers did not face any issues in understanding the directions and found the manual to be quite helpful. In any case, most buyers have reported that they could understand the usage pretty easily and did not actually need the help of a manual.
- Some buyers have reported that the unit catches fire when charged. However, this seems to be a rare issue as most consumers did not experience any such problems. If your board malfunctions, you can immediately contact the manufacturer and get your unit replaced. It is important not to try to repair it on your own, and leave it as it is when you contact the manufacturer. But this seems unlikely as most buyers did not face any issues with this durable board.
Other hoverboards to consider include:
When it comes to whether or not you should buy this unit, it has to be kept in mind that Bluetooth hoverboards are still quite new to the market and will improve over time in my opinion. There are only a few good manufacturersoffering high quality boards out there and Jetson is one of them in our view. The Glyro Self Balancing Scooter Turbo by Jetson Electric is undoubtedly one of the best hoverboards to go for. This unit can be operated easily, comes with a light weight, supports riding a great distance at high speeds and above all – offers a decent Bluetooth music experience just like buyers would like. It has been praised by most consumers for its features and robust performance.