Trying to choose the best Razor Hovertrax Hoverboard can be difficult, so we thought we’d help you choose the best Razor Hovertrax Hoverboard for you by completing our very own Razor Hovertrax Hoverboard Review. Hoverboards with self-balancing technology have zoomed to the top of the popularity charts. In the couple of years that they have come out, hoverboards in general have enjoyed great sales and more and more companies are producing their version of the self balancing scooter. Razor is another name that has joined the list of hoverboard manufacturers. The Razor Hovertrax Electric Self-Balancing Scooter, Blue comes with what we think is amazing technology and a lot of power to make rides comfortable and fast for users. Read the complete review of the unit below and find out what makes the Razor Hovertrax so popular amongst our website visitors.
Other hoverboards to consider include:
Razor Hovertrax Hoverboard Review – What features does this self-balancing scooter have?
- This self-balancing scooter has been built out of shatter-proof polymer, which makes it long-lasting in form. It has rubber wheels of durable variety which can last for a long while. It has been constructed for riders who like to perform different maneuvers with their boards on different terrains. The use of aluminum hubs protect the wheels and make them safer to use.
- The smart scooter boasts of intelligent self-balancing technology, which ensures a very smooth ride quality. You can move about smoothly, due to the excellent precision that this scooter has been constructed with. The Razor Hovertrax Electric Self-Balancing Scooter, Blue is very stable and accurate due to the state of the art smart balancing technology patented by Hovertrax. The improved gyro-sensor technology allows users to master the scooter with ease.
- There are anti-slip foot platforms in this board which lets riders maintain a stable stance while taking rides. Loss of balance is a common problem with hoverboard riders, especially beginners, at the time of taking sharp turns round the corners. With anti-slip foot platforms, these problems have been eliminated from this board.
- The use of gyro-sensor technology in this electric scooter lets riders move back and front with a lot of convenience. 360-degree spins can easily be achieved with this unit, which allows smooth rides for a maximum time of 115 minutes.
- The two hub motors of this scooter are noiseless in form, which means there are no problems of loud sounds disturbing neighbors or by-standers when you are riding the unit in early morning or during late night.
- The Razor Hovertrax Electric Self-Balancing Scooter, Blue allows you to achieve top speed of 6 miles per hour or 10 km per hour. When used constantly, it can run for a maximum time of 115 minutes.
Is this the best Razor Hovertrax Hoverboard – What are the pros?
- The Razor Hovertrax Electric Self-Balancing Scooter, Blue has a number of advantages. First of all, it has a higher weight capacity of 220 pounds which means even those with heavier build are supported.
- The gyro sensor technology along with the dual hub motors makes rides smoother. The foot operated system and easier controls allow consumers more ease in riding the device.
- With this board, you can attain fast speeds of up to 6 miles per hour. A total 115-minute run time on a constant basis is ensured. It is ideal for people who need to commute to palaces that are located some distance away from their homes.
- The unit draws power from a Lithium ion battery pack which can be charged up fast. A battery charger is provided along with this unit in order to recharge the battery pack contained within. There is battery power indicator as well as balance level indicator that can make it easier for users to understand when the unit is drawing charge and how much battery power is still left.
- The hoverboard has been designed to be used by individuals aged 13 years and over. It can support maximum weight capacity of 220 pounds, which means that even heavier riders can use this board with a lot of ease.
- The hoverboard can be controlled with foot, and the unit can be maneuvered as well as steered with a lot of convenience. Even teens and beginners with no prior experience will not experience any issues in maneuvering this hoverboard, and this has been confirmed by most consumers of this device.
- Many users have praised the lower weight of the hoverboard. Once the battery charge gets depleted, you need to carry hoverboards by hand. The weight of boards becomes a problem in such cases, and bulkier units place the arms under a lot of stress. This is not a problem with this specific board, which comes with a lower weight.
- It is offered with a manufacturer warranty of 1 year, which means that you can get it replaced or repaired easily within a year in case you encounter any technical issues. However, most buyers mention that the device goes on for long without any technical problems.
- The hoverboard has been slightly criticized for its higher price by some customers. However, the price tag does not seem too high when you consider the excellent features and capabilities that you can get with this unit.
- The plastic sticker of the unit has also been criticized by some people, who feel that it looks cheap on the high quality surface of the board. However, this is only a minor problem and consumers can get it replaced with superior vinyl graphics and stickers of their choice. Most buyers did not have any problems in this regard.
Conclusion – Should I buy a Razor Hovertrax Hoverboard?
All in all, this is a solid hoverboard to buy. Most consumers have nothing but praiseworthy things to say about this unit and you can check this in the comments and feedbacks sections of many online store pages dedicated to this product. Whether it comes to the appearance, features or functionalities, the Razor Hovertrax Electric Self-Balancing Scooter, comes across as a great product to buy in our view. If you love to use hoverboards or would like to start with one, this is definitely a product to recommend. It comes as a good option for beginners and even experienced riders would like to use it over and over again.