Hoverboards can seem quite difficult to ride on to some people. But the Powerboard is pretty easy to use, and can be very enjoyable to ride once you get a hang of how to step over the board and regulate it, so we thought we’d complete a Powerboard Hoverboard Review. Simply with a foot press, you can move the board to the front and the back. The 2 Wheel Self Balancing Scooter with LED Lights Powerboard is a battery-operated hoverboard which operates using the unique self balancing technology that has revolutionized the personal transportation sector in recent months. It has been built to compete against boards from big names in business, such as Swagway, Leray, eRover, PhunkeeDuck and IOHawk. Read the full review to know why this board should be considered one of the best hoverboards for 2016.
Other hoverboards to consider include:
Powerboard Hoverboard Review – What features does this hoverboard have?
- The unit can be charged easily by inserting the charger plug point into any standard socket. On a full charge, it can last for around 45 minutes. It is able to offer a maximum riding time of 6 hours.
- Based on several factors, it can give you a total riding distance of 15 miles. It has a longer battery life as compared to most of the similar units from other brands, which ensures that the device can go on for a long time.
- The unit is able to support a total weight of 220 pounds. It cannot support a bigger weight, as the performance of the board can be affected otherwise.
- It has been offered with a 1-year warranty period from the manufacturer, which can be heartening for people who intend to take care of defects with official help.
- The device has been offered in a total of 6 colors to pick from, which include blue, white, black, chrome and red.
- The front end of the board consists of LED lights, which are vibrant enough to make night rides safe and completely enjoyable. There is an LED indicator light which ensures that consumers can understand when the device is powered on and drawing charge.
- There are deep treads in the rubber tires of the unit, which make it easier to scale most types of surfaces. Even on surfaces with small amount of gravel, the device can be easy to ride on. So long as the surfaces are less than 15 degrees in incline, the board can support good rides. However, users can lean up to 30 degrees while taking turns.
- It comes with a round the clock customer service, which is ready to take care of all technical issues.
What are the advantages of the Powerboard by Hoverboard Self-Balancing Scooter?
- The board has a solid build, and its durability makes it an ideal option to consider for people who need a long-lasting self-balancing scooter. It has been designed to be robust with a strong steel construction, and most consumers have praised it for its sturdy build.
- Other than an instruction manual, everything else is offered in the package. However, customers do not usually need a direction manual as the device can easily be operated. No separate instructions are needed in order to maneuver the unit.
- The customer support team has been appreciated to be fast and responsive. However, most buyers have reported that they have not come across any technical issues from the time they have purchased the unit, but there are a few people who have had problems.
- As the board has a weight of under 25 pounds, it can easily be transported. As the unit is compact and small in size, it can be stored in any area.
- The unit consists of large-sized foot pads constructed of thick rubber, and having grooves in order to offer lots of space to allow maximum comfort.
- It is easy to take turns with this board, and there is complete control even at maximum speeds. This capability is fantastic for users who intend to use their boards to turn easily on any type of terrain and perform a wide variety of maneuvers at the time of riding.
- The unit has a long battery life and can be fully charged within a short time.
- It offers speed of up to 8 miles per hour, which makes it safer for children. Parents can rest assured that there can be only minimal risks of accidental injuries at this speed.
Any disadvantages of the Powerboard by Hoverboard?
- Some users have reported that grass can get into the wheel compartment of the unit and get stuck within. Using the device on grass is not really advised for this reason. The speed and performance of the device is affected by the terrain on which the board is being used on.
- A few buyers have criticized the cost of this unit, as they feel it has a higher price tag than models from other brands. But the robust features and capability of the device justify its high price tag.
- Its weight has also come under some criticism from some customers, who supposed it would be lighter in design. But the higher weight also serves as an advantage in the sense that users do not get toppled over easily while taking turns. The higher weight of this board allows them to maintain their balance in a more convenient manner.
Should I buy the Powerboard Hoverboard?
If you love to ride hands-free electric boards, this can be the right choice for you. It is fast to charge – taking less than an hour to be fully charged, and can be used quickly. It offers a maximum speed of 8 miles per hour and allows turning corners quite easily. Most buyers have praised that the unit is easier to ride than they thought. The Powerboard has to be considered as one of the most stylish and sophisticated hoverboards out there with plenty of features, as it gets top marks in our Powerboard Hoverboard Review. Naturally, the unit is one that you can safely go for. As it is strong, solid and durable in construction, it can last for a long time to come – which makes it even more value for money for customers.