The Square Trade Protection Plan for Hoverboards is an insurance coverage which can serve to protect your equipment when the actual warranty from your hoverboard manufacturer expires, or doesn’t offer the right protection you need. Choosing the best warranty for hoverboard and self-balancing scooters can be very difficult, but our personal recommendation is the Square Trade Protection Plan. This is a warranty which can be useful when the warranty period from the manufacturer comes to an end, and the company is longer responsible for taking care of the damages suffered by a device. It is very useful in saving replacement and repair expenses. Any equipment can suffer damages and having a protection plan in place, even after the elapsing of the manufacturer’s warranty period, can be useful. The 2 year Squaretrade protection plan from covers your two-wheeler scooter for a couple of years more after the expiry of the warranty period.
Is the Square Trade Protection Plan the Best Warranty for Hoverboard & Self-Balancing Scooters?
- The Square Trade Protection Plan for Hoverboards offers coverage to the product against breakages even after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty. Even after the warranty loses validity, you can get the same benefits.
- If you face any issues during the warranty, you can use a 24X7 customer support helpline in order to access a help service. You can get fast replies to all your queries regarding the hoverboard or about your protection plan.
- When you submit your damaged hoverboard, you will get your scooter repaired and given back to you free of cost without any hidden fees and shipping charges.
- You will also get the chance to annul your subscription status easily within 1 month and get all your purchase money refunded.
- Once you gift or sell your electric scooter to a buddy, you can transfer your Protection Plan easily to him or her for free.
- Once you become a subscriber of the protection plan, you will have to abide by all the necessary terms and conditions.
- In order to obtain your Square Trade Protection Plan for Hoverboards, you need to order it through e-mail within 30 days of buying the product. The cover will come to effect only after the original warranty from the manufacturer comes to an end.
What features make the Square Trade Protection plan the Best Hoverboard Warranty?
- The Square Trade Protection Plan for Hoverboards happens to be a great product coverage plan in our view. Most manufacturers offer only 1 year of warranty, and electric scooters tend to develop snags mostly after a year has gone by. Due to this reason, it is important to have a longer warranty period. This is just what the Square Trade Protection Plan offers.
- The plan is really very affordable in our opinion, as reports from most hoverboard customers seem to indicate. It comes without any hidden charges which is a massive positive. Although there are varied protection plans for varied products, the coverage plan for hoverboards comes highly recommend from our review team.
- The Protection Plan gives complete peace of mind due to the fact that if you cannot get your product repaired, the hoverboard will be replaced entirely free of cost. There are times when electronic items get damaged beyond repair. This is often the case with hoverboards, which are items of regular use for many people. With a small investment in the Protection Plan, you can save hundreds of bucks in the long run in our view.
- The Square Trade Protection Plan for Hoverboards is activated only after the manufacturer’s warranty wears out. It is only when the manufacturer’s warranty comes to an end that you can get coverage for your hoverboard from the protection plan. Even after a year, you can stay relaxed and not have to worry about extending the warranty period.
- The process of getting the coverage is really easy. Once you order, you will get an email notification within 2 hours of placing the order that your transaction has been completed and that you have got the plan. You can do the entire purchasing online from your home and take care of your electric scooter so as you are a subscriber of the Squaretrade Protection Plan.
- Despite its many advantages, the Protection Plan has a slight disadvantage in the fact that it cannot cover multiple hoverboards at one time. A singe cover will not be effective for two items simultaneously.
- There is also another thing to consider. The Protection Plan offers coverage for two years and it is really ambiguous about what will happen after the 2-year period. Despite this, I would recommend to always have your hoverboard covered through the Square Trade Protection Plan as when the hoverboard becomes 2 or 3 years old, the chances of damage occurring are quite high.
Conclusion – Should I buy a hoverboard warranty? Is this really the best warranty for hoverboard devices?
We think yes, although no industry body has voted it as the best warranty for hoverboard & self-balancing scooters. All in all, this is a solid coverage plan to have. When you have bought a hoverboard or electric self-balancing scooter, you will have extra satisfaction and assurance with the Square Trade Protection Plan for Hoverboards. With this plan in your name, you will never need to worry again about your 1-year manufacturer’s warranty coming to an end – leaving your hoverboard in the lurch. You will be able to get added coverage after the expiry of the manufacturers warranty. At times, the cost of repairing hoverboards is too high and when repairing is not possible, you have to pay for another hoverboard all over again. This spells nothing but unnecessary hassles and expenses at your end. All these can be saved with this Protection Plan, which we think is the best warranty for hoverboard and self-balancing scooter devices.